Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Photographer

Today the man from The Joneses came to take the pictures for the Sale sign, brochures and websites.

I had of course spent the last 24 hours racing round the house like a mad woman trying to get it respectful. Now I didn't want it perfect (impossible) just tidy, as these pictures are what people would base their decision to visit the house on.

Everything went well, apart from the 5 minutes that I lost it as the man arrived because the boys had decided to play 'Hide & Seek' in their room and I am sure every toy had to be on the floor and both beds looked like a tronado had gone through them.
I recovered, but just enough to follow the man around and ensure he got good pictures of my house, although as Steve and Grandma both said 'it didn't matter if I didn't like the pictures, I wasn't buying the house!' How true.

When the links are available for the websites I will post them so you can all see.

No comments:

Quote

blah blah blah